Thinking to sell your artwork?
If you are an artist looking to make additional sales from your original work we can help.
We offer colour critical digitisation service which matches your original artwork, and cater for standard and limited edition print runs on fine art paper. Our fine art prints all come with a certificate of authenticity.
Click on the services below for prices and more details.
We digitise your artwork to the highest standards using museum quality equipment.
This is a colour critical process, and every stage is undertaken with fully calibrated equipment.
Digitisation matches your original as close as is possible.
From €15 per artwork (bulk discounts available on 5 or more)
You will also get a copy of the digital file for your files and future use.
We offer two ranges of fine art paper.
- ‘Artist Choice’ range which is 100% cotton, acid free and archival grade heavyweight art paper, and available 310gsm light texture, and 315gsm medium texture. These are of natural whiteness.
- Premium range, these are our Canson and Hahnemuhle paper ranges. We only carry heavyweight papers 300gsm +. They are all fine art and archival quality, and available in super smooth matte, smooth matte, and textured matte, as well as gloss, baryta and metallic options.
Contact us to discuss any specific requirements you have or with any questions.
All our prints are made with love and care and we ensure they are packaged safely, we can even post them for you.
- Prints are individually packaged, where possible we use archival and biodegradable materials
- Large prints and frames also are catered for and we carry a range of print boxes and frame boxes – if you require any please let us know
- We are happy to arrange postage to your customers, meaning less handling time for you, and less waiting time for them.
Please contact us with any requirements or questions you may have.