Covid-19: Safety Measures During Photography Session
Due to current restrictions, our photography service is currently suspended until further notice.
To ensure that all upcoming photography sessions are conducted in a safe manner, we are committed to taking all steps as advised by Health and Safety Authority (HSA), the Health Services Executive (HSE) and the Department of Health to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
For the health and wellbeing of ourselves and all of our clients, a photography session will have to be cancelled or postponed if you or your close family member:
- have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms now or in the past 14 days, or
- have been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days, or
- have a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or
- have been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time, or
- have been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time.
The same rules apply to our photographer and we will not be conducting any photography session if we develop the symptoms of Coronavirus. The photography session will be rescheduled after all symptoms have cleared following self-isolation. Myoptix Photography is a family-run business, therefore we appreciate clear and transparent communication from yourself.
To prevent person-to-person spread of COVID-19, we are adhering as best as possible to the advice of using proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette and practicing physical distancing.
During photography sessions, we will:
- carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with us at all times to regularly clean our hands,
- wear a mask where assessment deems it appropriate,
- adopt good cough etiquette,
- maintain at least 1.5 metre physical distancing, and
- adopt no hand shaking policy
The advice issued by official bodies continues to evolve as we are starting to gradually re-open our economy and our society, therefore it should be noted that the protocol and safety measures are also subject to change. Collaborative approach is the key to protecting each other against the spread of Coronavirus, and Myoptix Photography truly appreciate clear and transparent communication from all clients.